Nutraceuticals are food products intended to supplementcommon diet and constitute a concentrated source of nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals, or of other substances having a nutritional or physiological effect.
ChemService's experience in the analysis of the food chain and in the development and validation of specific methods allows us to be the ideal partner for the nutraceutical sector.
The main analysis, handled on both Finished Products and Raw Materials, are:
- identification and characterization of raw materials using specific active ingredients used as markers
- title of the active ingredients
- stability test of new substances and new products Q1A (R2) (ICH Guidelines)
- development and validation of new analytical methods (SANCO, ICH Guidelines)
- residues analysis: pesticides, solvents, heavy metals, mycotoxins, PCBs, dioxins, PAHs
- allergens in accordance with Reg (EU) 1169/2011 and subsequent amendments
- microbiological health indicators such as Salmonella, Listeria and other food-borne pathogens using traditional methods and PCR
- microbiological indicators of quality and regularity such as total aerobic count, lactic bacteria, probiotic bacteria, yeasts and molds used for technological purposes using traditional and PCR methods.
- microbiological indicators of hygiene such as total coliforms and thermotolerants, Enterobacteriaceae, yeasts and molds
- development and validation of analytical methods to quantify or detect the strain of microorganisms in conventional and unconventional matrices.
- sterility tests
- challenge test
- biochemical and molecular identification of probiotic strains